Looking To The Future
We have a dedicated Hybrid and Electric Service and Repair Department.
We are proud to be one of a small network of independent garages in the UK with an Electric Vehicle Master Technician supporting customers with electric and hybrid cars. We are setting new standards for Independent Garages and are proud members of the Hybrid and Electric Vehicle Repair Alliance (HEVRA). Our service gives the first real mainstream choice for customers in the High Wycombe and surrounding areas, rather than being bound to manufacturer dealers.
There are several elements within Electric and Hybrid vehicles that are different to regular cars and require specialist knowledge, training and equipment to be able to maintain them safely and effectively.
Our technicians are fully trained and certified to work with high voltage systems, hybrid engines, electrical motors, power inverter systems, energy/hardware systems, electric control propulsion sensing systems, battery regeneration braking systems and other specific elements related to electric vehicles. We utilise the latest tooling and technology to service and repair electric and hybrid vehicles and work closely with our network of likeminded expert garages and specialist technicians to ensure your vehicle is maintained to the highest standards.
Our Master Technician, Tom, is Degree Qualified in the diagnostic investigation and repair of Full Electric and Hybrid vehicles. Supported by a team of similarly trained technicians and technical partners, we have the skills and knowledge required to maintain all aspects of your electric or hybrid vehicle.
Hybrid and Electric Vehicle Specialist Servicing and Maintenance
We are committed to providing the very best service and care for our customers who own electric or hybrid vehicles and whilst doing so, incorporating all the elements of our award-winning customer service and support. We provide video evidence of all work advised, whether that be routine service or MOT works or more complex works related to the vehicles battery or high voltage systems.
We continue to work in collaboration with many of our EV network partners to ensure your car has the most advanced and accurate diagnosis and repair possible, this has even included a network colleague flying in from Greece to work with us on the complex repair of Range Rover Hybrid Diesel battery management control units.
Whatever electric or hybrid vehicle you drive, we are At Your Service.
Why Hillclimb Garage?
For those of you who may be considering using Hillclimb Garage for the first time, here are 10 of the top things that our customers really appreciate about our service:
1. We offer a collection and delivery service
2. We use video in everything we do – no more wondering if a repair is necessary – we SHOW you and explain what is needed. We also show you small problems that will need attention in the future. We also show you all the general condition of many aspects of your car so that you know exactly what you are driving about in. It’s great to know what works as well as what may need attention in the future. This commitment to transparency is really helpful.
3. We are about half the price of a main dealer, yet we have one of only 11 level 4 IMI trained technicians (Hybrid and Electric Specialist) in the whole country. That’s impressive for a small Independent Garage.
4. We use OEM quality (original) parts. This ensures any warranties you have on your vehicles remain fully valid. Click here to find out more. If your vehicle is out of manufacturer’s warranty, we can sometimes offer you a choice of better priced parts too (but only if they are of excellent quality)
5. We offer a 12 month warranty as a minimum on all parts supplied
6. We have a small fleet of courtesy cars available at no charge. These are by appointment and subject to availability. Terms & conditions apply.
7. We keep you informed every step of the way and only ever work with your full authorisation – no unexpected bills.
8. We happily explain the most complex of ideas in a sensible and relevant way to you – you need not have any previous knowledge of your car.. we will explain what you need to know to make a decision that suits you.
9. For those moments where things get complicated – we offer 0% Interest Free Credit for Repairs (over £500)
10. We keep you informed throughout the year on important dates for your vehicle to ensure your pride and joy stays in tip-top shape, these include: MOT, service, seasonal checks and special offers.