For MOTs Car Repairs and Car Servicing in High Wycombe – we are the award winning choice!
Hillclimb Garage is an established family garage based in High Wycombe. We are proud to serve the local community and customers further afield with our fantastic range of services at competitive prices. We were awarded Garage Of The Year UK in 2018 alongside Best Small Garage UK and High Wycombe Small Business Of The Year 2018. We were recognised with Commendations in the Garage Of The Year 2019 Awards for Technological Innovation and Outstanding Achievement. An outstanding achievement in itself to be mentioned so many times during the Awards ceremony!
Why Hillclimb Garage?
For those of you who may be considering using Hillclimb Garage for the first time, here are 10 of the top things that our customers really appreciate about our service:
1. We offer a collection and delivery service
2. We use video in everything we do – no more wondering if a repair is necessary – we SHOW you and explain what is needed. We also show you small problems that will need attention in the future. We also show you all the general condition of many aspects of your car so that you know exactly what you are driving about in. It’s great to know what works as well as what may need attention in the future. This commitment to transparency is really helpful.
3. We are about half the price of a main dealer, yet we have one of only 11 level 4 IMI trained technicians (Hybrid and Electric Specialist) in the whole country. That’s impressive for a small Independent Garage.
4. We use OEM quality (original) parts. This ensures any warranties you have on your vehicles remain fully valid. Click here to find out more. If your vehicle is out of manufacturer’s warranty, we can sometimes offer you a choice of better priced parts too (but only if they are of excellent quality)
5. We offer a 12 month warranty as a minimum on all parts supplied
6. We have a small fleet of courtesy cars available at no charge. These are by appointment and subject to availability. Terms & conditions apply.
7. We keep you informed every step of the way and only ever work with your full authorisation – no unexpected bills.
8. We happily explain the most complex of ideas in a sensible and relevant way to you – you need not have any previous knowledge of your car.. we will explain what you need to know to make a decision that suits you.
9. For those moments where things get complicated – we offer 0% Interest Free Credit for Repairs (over £500)
10. We keep you informed throughout the year on important dates for your vehicle to ensure your pride and joy stays in tip-top shape, these include: MOT, service, seasonal checks and special offers.