For MOTs Car Repairs and Car Servicing in High Wycombe – we are the award winning choice!
Hillclimb Garage is an established family business based in High Wycombe. We are proud to serve the local community and customers further afield with our fantastic range of services at competitive prices. We have been recognised across recent years for our outstanding customer service, quality of repair work, innovation in adopting new technologies and commitment to providing the customer with a transparent and honest service they can trust.
We believe in supporting customers to make the right choice in maintaining their vehicles. We take time to understand the driving style and needs of our customers and provide video evidence of all inspections, with clear, written estimates to ensure the customer knows exactly what is required and is in control of repairs, at all times.
We are extremely proud to have been awarded UK Garage of the Year in 2018, 2021, 2022 and 2023. We have also received awards and commendations for our customer service, training & development, technological innovation and community engagement. This includes recognition for our video evidence service and commitment to developing our skills and knowledge in new technologies, such as the repair of Electric and Hybrid Vehicles.
In 2023 we were beyond proud to have won UK Independent Garage of the Year – Overall…! This prestigious Award is presented by our industry body, the Independent Garage Association (IGA). The awards are contested by the very best garages from across the country and judged by industry experts. We were also thrilled to have won the Community Engagement Award and been Highly Commended in the Customer Service and Training & Development Awards.
We are extremely lucky to have so many lovely customers who support us and are at the heart of all we do, and of course, a HUGE THANK YOU goes to our amazing team for their hard work and dedication that has made winning these awards possible.
Why Hillclimb Garage?
For those of you who may be considering using Hillclimb Garage for the first time, here are 10 of the top things that our customers really appreciate about our service:
1. We offer a collection and delivery service
2. We use video in everything we do – no more wondering if a repair is necessary – we SHOW you and explain what is needed. We also show you small problems that will need attention in the future. We also show you all the general condition of many aspects of your car so that you know exactly what you are driving about in. It’s great to know what works as well as what may need attention in the future. This commitment to transparency is really helpful.
3. We are about half the price of a main dealer, yet we have one of only 11 level 4 IMI trained technicians (Hybrid and Electric Specialist) in the whole country. That’s impressive for a small Independent Garage.
4. We use OEM quality (original) parts. This ensures any warranties you have on your vehicles remain fully valid. Click here to find out more. If your vehicle is out of manufacturer’s warranty, we can sometimes offer you a choice of better priced parts too (but only if they are of excellent quality)
5. We offer a 12 month warranty as a minimum on all parts supplied
6. We have a small fleet of courtesy cars available at no charge. These are by appointment and subject to availability. Terms & conditions apply.
7. We keep you informed every step of the way and only ever work with your full authorisation – no unexpected bills.
8. We happily explain the most complex of ideas in a sensible and relevant way to you – you need not have any previous knowledge of your car.. we will explain what you need to know to make a decision that suits you.
9. For those moments where things get complicated – we offer 0% Interest Free Credit for Repairs (over £500)
10. We keep you informed throughout the year on important dates for your vehicle to ensure your pride and joy stays in tip-top shape, these include: MOT, service, seasonal checks and special offers.